IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

Death plunge?, page-48

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    HI,All, Defiinitely my last words on the forum . A wise rule in investing. "When an investment looks dicey it probably is dicey". Another rule ." Quit a sinking ship before you are dragged down with it" There are a number of reasonable investments in the goldies at present that should prove quite profitable if the gold price rallies. No guarantee that will occur but that why they are specs. However if the G.P.rallies there's money to be made if you get lucky with your selection. Goldies with multimillion oz resources, particular those which can be mined as low cost shallow open cuts that have extensive areas of prospective ground are obvious choices. Why have anything to do with a dicey set-up that is totally reliant on conceptual geology (however well thought out the concept is!) . I appreciate that Askari has more knowledge than I have concerning the machinations of IDC but to rely on the outcome of an EGM to solve IDC's problems is asking a bit much! IDC can still be traded on the market, why stay in ? Whatever the outcome BOLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.