Death Shot Doctors Stand Down - Dr. Sam Bailey (Video), page-7

1. 35,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    "Thank you for your question.
    You seem to have knowledge of young females, dormitories and menstrual cycles and I defer to your expertise in this area."

My sister first told me about that phenomenon....................... but lots of Doctors that I have known over the decades have mentioned it and it is closely related to many other aspects of human health and how the human body is much more connected to one and another human than many realise.

Grew up on a farm so I'm far closer to reality and nature than the average knuckle dragging city dweller that can't see the forest for the trees and likes to throw the odd insult to hide their ignorance.

The menstrual cycle if you knew anything about it, does actually have a lot of relevance in the survival of the herd, the flock, the species etc.

The CSIRO about 50 years ago tethered a Ram under a tree with food and water. The ewes were put in the paddock with him and something like 97% were impregnated.

The Notion that the Ram had to do the hard yards walking around the paddock doing his job was somewhat dispelled as the ewes made their way to him.

You will find that in nature women select men .................... men don't get to chose...... the choosing is done for them, it's just that they don't know it. I guess ignorance is bliss (or sometimes a living hell).

Also certain clover varieties have high phytoestrogen levels and can act as a contraceptive resulting in low lambing numbers. Thus some clover varieties were encouraged by the Department of Ag to be removed from graziers paddocks.

And just on another tangent ...................... a longitudinal study found that women with severe morning sickness that happen to give birth to male offspring ........................ well later in life those male offspring had elevated above normal occurrences of testicular cancer.

Apparently men that regularly eat some legumes as part of their daily nutrition have better outcomes when it comes to cancers.

Anyway I could go on and on about reproduction etc but let's cut to the chase, you implied that the Good Doctor was a dumb blonde.

Maybe the real blonde is you.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.