BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

death spiral?, page-28

1. 4,510 Posts.
    Good posts jonkey.

Right now I think it is obvious for all to see that the company does not have enough organic cashflow to make it through the corporate debt rollovers if the banks involved choose to play hardball (which is likely).

Despite the ping pong back and forth as to how the market is treating BBI, a decent asset sale, esp 100% of DBCT, will see the entity survive for a good few years, although in exactly what state it will be in to stop the dilution from the bonds and the prefs is really the hot topic we are arguing about. It is hard to get a line on where the corporate facility banks stand on this, especially if such a cash infusion from an asset sale makes BBI look a whole lot more viable. However, as we have already seen, they will bend the company over when it comes to renegotiating interest rates, so really the company needs to pay these people off and get rid of them. I hope this happens.

I don't particularly appreciate the personal abuse from other posters I must say. You can have a lively debate without being rude, but sometimes that's the way it is on HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.