Deaths up 13 per cent, page-29

1. 44,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2012
    It’s a shame that these threads continue day in and day out with the anti-vaxx community continuing to obstinately push their misinformation and psuedo-science. As another poster explained, restrictions such as lockdowns and mask usage put a dampener on the transmission of not only COVID-19 but the flu as well. Now that these measures have been dropped, logically you would expect death rates to increase as viruses move unrestricted through the population.

The saddest part of all this is the ghoulish way anti-vaxxers have anticipated and often celebrated the deaths of other people. I have seen horrible posts about so-called ‘pure bloods’ and the way in which the unvaccinated will apparently be helping themselves to the property of the vaccinated once ‘mass deaths’ begin. Another poster tells vaccinated people to ‘get their affairs in order’. These types of posts are sick, and chilling.

I haven’t observed any adverse health effects in any vaccinated people that I know. I continue to be nonplussed by the ingoing mixture of hysteria and smug gloating that seems to be a feature of the anti-vaxxers. As the rest of the Western world gets on with life, they continue their strange hollering on the sidelines. Bizarre.
    Last edited by Crom Valen: 08/12/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.