GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Debasement is the Mother of Inflation, page-19

1. 1,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    I hear what you're saying, but zoom out a bit wider to get the big picture.
    It sure has been a frustrating 12 months, but in reality the damage done by Covid and money printing is just starting to emerge.

The world governments have stopped issuing free cash, and we have rampant inflation that will drive up interest rates.
    World assets have risen to unsustainable bubbles which haven't popped yet, but the cracks are getting bigger by the day.
    Builders are in a boom market and going broke.....WTF, think about it !

The world banks can control the price of gold "short term", long term the chart shows they cannot sustain suppression.
    The last thing they need now is for gold to be seen as a safe haven, the US wants the US dollar to be seen as place of safety.
    Why wouldn't they when all they have to do is turn on the printing machine to solve all of their problems. History has repeatedly shown that this only ends in one way.

If you look at all of the asset classes: Equities- Cash- Real estate- Bonds-Crypto- precious metals, which ones are going to do best over the next 5 years?
    I personally think Physical gold is one thing you should have in your super fund.

I started managing my own super fund 11 months ago when I asked Australian super if I could put a portion of my funds into physical gold and the representative laughed.
    I'm not an arrogant person, but we shall see who has the last laugh

If super funds are in equites or bonds or real estate over the next two years, I don't think their returns will be very rewarding.
    Time will tell.
    Last edited by swaggytrader: 01/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.