XJO 0.93% 7,889.6 s&p/asx 200

debono's - so now what - friday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS

It'll have to be a short one tonight XJO'ers.

I was working back late - as I do these days - while my co-worker (daughter) is enjoying being a mum....what it's really all about as we know. I perchanced a look down at my paunch. The second roll is starting to roll into the third. A Michelin man in the making.

I decided to do a pump class. For the elder statesmen on this board, it is the gay version of the military exercise manual that your dad did with you for two days in the 60's. (mine did)

I go to a posh healthclub trendsetters - only because it's closer. It's in the middle of Kings Park in Perth, next to West Perth, where all the miners are located and up the road from Exchange Plaza.

Intermission

However, before I go on with my story. I'd like to introduce our Cleo mate of the day.

Named after Edward DeBono, A lateral thinker and famous for his six hats concept in the early Twentieth century, Our contemporary version, here, is known for other things.

Some say that he has the steely, telescopic hunting stare of a snow eagle in Siberia...and that his wife slaps him regularly and he smiles!

All we know is that he is...

* * * DEBONO * * *

The six thinking hats of Eward DeBono

'...this could be a non event night where we go up a bit then down a bit and everyone looks at each other shrugs and go so now what? DEBONO

Debono is a classic example of trade what you see. His charts - concise, simplified and objective. Essential viewing. Ta DeBono.

Story cont...

I decided to wear my new shirt that Bluesdog sent me. On the front it says 'My PF is stuffed' and on the back a picture of PC Smackbutt saying XJO 5000.

I cycled up the drive in between the tennis courts, looked up and saw the usuals hanging out at the bar on the roof top pool, went inside. The brunette (Asako),cute, perky behind the counter battes her eyelids and asked if I've seen the new Z4, pointing to the car in the foyer.

I have a Camino ute, no time for flirting, I zoomba on by, past the whirr of the juicer, hmm, Mongolian Lambs on tonight, through the lounge. The Jazz ensemble lead singer (Shareefa), pretty, booty, singing 'Makin' Whoopee', past some silicon.

Past the lap pool, squash courts and still more silcon, then into the sweaty socked and jocked aroma of the mens change rooms.

If I ever had any concerns TS'ers, that I may be gay, they are quickly nullified in the mens locker room.

I strip off and throw Blueys' 'Stuffed Portfolio' shirt on. I'm about to put on the shorts and a I hear.

'Hey, is that the XJO forum shirt?' I spun around, castinets swinging and I said 'Yeah'.

He was pulling his tennis shoes out of a RIO bag. He said 'What about that poor bugger - Bigg Daddy flogging all his RIO & BHP shares on the downer the other day, we've been buyin. You play Tennis?'

Be careful out there XJO'ers. It's a bit tricky.

PS. Redbacka - good to hear your personal thoughts on the forum last night.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.