RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Debrief

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

Some ramblings in my debrief;
    1.Initial Director and fund raiser largely exited years ago at the SP peak (warning)

2.the value “traders” on HC defeated the “its worth” buyers

3.my hold (and sit with the SP fluctuations) waiting for MC or $200-250 mill was probably reasonable however

4.despite warnings signs earlier, I should have sold when Hillgrove went into C&M. In fact I probably should l have sold when the Hillgrove mullock heap was found to be virtually valueless. Or I should have sold when Syndicate didnt progress at promised in Nov 21.These outcome displayed RVR’s poor judgement in both corporate and mining domains.

5.ironic ++ that RVR’s famed rescue of two failed mines has ended in failure

6. cash buffer of a quarterly outgoings plus liabilities is needed with small operations

7. loveday was never convincing when speaking but his income was significant (alarm bell)

8. 3rd wave must be as smart as me!

9. Fuel costs must be factored into any Liontown hope.

10. how ,via administration, can RVR recover control of Liontown and the Thalangla plant?

11. every mining sub contractor would be shy of RVR now
    12.Hillgrove is effectivly RVR's only asset now..a few years of looking ,with a vague commitment to a plan next year.The market will say RVR can't pull it off.
    13.2nd ironic ..TCM came away with the money

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.