CCF 4.35% 12.0¢ carbon conscious limited

On the other thread someone asked "is this self funding?"Good...

1. 1,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    On the other thread someone asked "is this self funding?"

Good question. The main reason I haven't bought in at recent lows is that I can't see the organic growth in the accounts.

The way I read them, cash is about 9.4 million and current liabilities are about 16.2 million. The value of the land and equipment etc is all very nice but if that is having to be sold, then that doesn't bode well for the company.

Further, NPAT is supposed to quadruple when they double the "planted hectares" - how does that work?

In the current half year they have made profits of under $1million, yet the FY NPAT is apparently going to be $3.5million.

What is most damning, however, is what is most obvious - when demand for the stock was bouyed by the bullish forecast, it was temporary.

It seems that there aren't enough people buying-and-holding to keep the stock price steady.

Anyway, i've seriously considered buying but I just think its going to be a volatile ride and I have too many questions.

I know a lot of you have bought so you might find my negativity confronting, but I want you to remember that I wouldn't even be looking at it if I didn't think CCF had some very good prospects, and bullish points.

My sentiment is "hold" because none of these things means the stock won't go up. Also, director buying is there for all to see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.