CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Seeing that my post was moderated because of my second...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Seeing that my post was moderated because of my second paragraph, (the Mod made a clear point of that), I will repost it with the exception of that particular paragraph which was the cause of having it moderated in the first place.

And here it goes once again:

""In saying that shadowboxer1, you are giving more credit to what Jantimot is saying. Jantimot was saying that the SFR plant came up at $246mill dollars including the plant and equipment (for half the size of ours), and you've said that it excluded the plant and equipment costs.""

I will then stick to my ideas and opinions that, it will end up costing us not less than $350million dollars and, in whichever way they will chose to do it, it is totally irrelevant as the end costs in total is what really matters.

Whether they will be doing it by raising capital via the issue of more shares, or issuing shares to either the Chinese or Contractors in lieu of, or through any off-take agreements at a discount, or even doing it by way of debt funding, is totally irrelevant as that would still represent a cost to the company.

We will see, and be able to do a head count of the chickens, when they are fully hatched

Good luck.

Brickwalls,

Good attempt at baiting me, especially when that post of mine which included the part that you have copied and pasted, was moderated.

Thanks, but no thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.