CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

JantimotI think your misinterpreting what they mean by a $300...

1. 2,755 Posts.
    Jantimot

I think your misinterpreting what they mean by a $300 process plant. Say you have a block of land and build a house with $250 000, then spend $10 000 on gardens, another $20 000 on a pool, plus garden sheds and all the other bullshit. Do you then say that you have a $200 000 house? The house materials and labour is the MPP. The garden is the mine development, ROM, haul roads. The pool is diverting the creek, tailing dam, process water dam. The garden shed is site offices, workshops, abolition blocks. Cudeco are saying they have a $300 million mine here minus the land value and if they only give the value of MPP without being able to functional run it in my opinion they are selling themselves short.

They have purchased $144 million dollars worth of equipment, Jaw crushers, Roll crushers, Ball mills, Thickers, Conveyors, 22 mega power station, Flotation tanks, Structural steel work, Pumps, Motors and the list just keeps going. If you look at all that do you think the 28 meg power station and construction is worth $160 million. The man hours, steel and electrics in all those components isn't trumped by a 28 mega power station plus labour for construction. The grano workers, materials and construction work for the crushing circuit would of already be paid for out of some of that cash burnt in the last three quarters. Also need to take into account mining per pound of copper was around .46 cents per lb, all ready have at least 5000 ton of copper mined, $5 million from that burn rate at least. Probably find construction costs to be a third if that of the MPP total costs.

And I decided to go on ebay to shop around for gen sets (Cummings of course) and can get turnkey packages for 2.8 MW @ $1.545 million, thats $15.5 million for 28 MW and sure I get get a discount for bulk. That leaves $145 million for construction. Might have to pay 80% up front, that curry mob at the post office hotel can be a handful

Payment Terms for War Zone Countries:
    80% advance along with at the time of contract singing, Balance 20% will be payment after delivery materials to the site. .

PROPOSED PACKAGE CAPACITY: 2.0 MW (2500KVA)
    AGN Technology offers the full and complete 2.0 MW of electricity package as a turnkey solution. The enter package shall be install and test for client by AGN Technology engineering department.
    Package Price for 2.8MW Synchronized Electricity: $1.545m**

http://www.synchronizedelectricity.com/pdf/Synchronized%20Package%20proposal%202%20MW.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.