SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

debt covenants

1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    I know there have been a number of conversations around the debt covenants, but I am still unclear about it all and feel this is the greatest risk to the SP in the short term as it will impact (potential equity raising, future dividends etc).

It looks like there is a good opportunity at current prices but the lack of information around the debt covenants is concerning, and I can't understand why they would not provide more clarity around this in order to reassure investors.

I have read that there is currently 100Mil in headroom with its banking facilities, but what impact will there be when an impairment is made to the goodwill for quindell which will certainly happen (how much is the question). Are they mutually exclusive or will this potentially impact the covenants?

Have also read that the covenants are not linked to Market Capitialisation, but surely there must be a number of other conditions that are linked to the covenants which are not in the public domain.

If they can dismiss the need to raise further equity or that there is no risk at all to breaching the debt covenants I would feel much more confident in dipping my toes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.