BCN 0.00% 2.3¢ beacon minerals limited

Considering resource reserves are quoted as recoverable ounces...

1. 1,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 889
    Considering resource reserves are quoted as recoverable ounces you don't need to discount for anything. I'm no expert on the technical process but roughly speaking the process is delineated by an initial drill, then some follow up drilling on the same patches when successful to define the potential resource further, then possibly even a third drill for grade control. Each set of drills requires assays. From there some additional analysis can provide an internal resource estimate, which can then be validated externally for a JORC resource. It isn't really quantifiable how long that takes as there are several stages to it and each can be held back by management for any number of reasons. However, given BCN are already producing from the tenement, and thus would have an advanced understanding of the geology, it is my opinion that any discovery should be acknowledged as significant in terms of potential to translate to LOM upgrade. There is an easy read across from previous drills to get a feel for what the discovery should translate to in terms of resource.
    Last edited by MetalBee: 28/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.