AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Jeez it's been one slug after another though aint it...EPA...

1. 484 Posts.
    Jeez it's been one slug after another though aint it...

EPA decide to put a requirement for a PER on Pardoo (What was that - about a year ago now?)....

After the comprehensive, very expensive and very time consuming PER process is completed and approval finally gained, some Tossa in the Conservation Council decides to cause investors yet more grief on a whim by lodging an appeal to the hard earned EPA Approval.... More delays of several months...

Great - That's out of the way now all we need is the Minister's signature and we're home and hosed !

Just as the Minister picks his pen up the phone rings "Don't sign anything!!" - Carpenter decides to call an early election just as we're about to get the final key to the door... Govt goes into caretaker mode and nothing get's signed for a month until the election...

As it turns out for the first time in 10000 years it's a cliff hanger state election and we have to wait a week to find out who won.... and if we're gonna get this damn thing signed off in the forseeable future or not....

As our (mis)fortunes would have it we eventually discover there is a change of Govt which will inevitably cause more delays in the appeal sign off as the Cabinet is chosen, the new Minister settles in and the backlog of approvals is finally assessed, and hopefully signed off .....eventually.....

And now the global market is shiteing itself...

Did I miss anything ?

Surely us long termers must be in for a win soon cos I've just about had a gut full !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.