AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

@Motors All this ramping for 4 weeks yet the share price has...

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    @Motors
    All this ramping for 4 weeks yet the share price has gone lower 2.3c now 1.9c and heading back to 1.3c.

I warned you all weeks ago when all that ramping about Q4 resulted in a $9M cashflow when I & the market expected $40M due to the higher spot IO price.

So the higher spot IO price is irrelevant to AGO and this has been proven in Q3 Q4 results when IO went higher AGOs AVRP and sales prices went lower! 66-62-56, Go figure!

Now as we watch IO go from 55 - 75 and previously 40-90, AGOs AVRP went lower!
    So its easy to say we expect $30M free cashflow in Q1 like I did in Q3 Q4 and was disappointed but im sure they are not paying down debt as their low AVRP keeps cashflow low and the debt stays high.

In Q1 expect $9M or less cashflow regardless of the IO price spike just like in Q3 Q4 and as I said before expect to see 1.3c again soon as the bondholders keep dumping free shares en masse to you retailers. If they thought the shares were going they wouldnt be selling at 1.9c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.