SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

debt restructure, page-6

1. 3,147 Posts.
    Point #1 - I haven't been vocal on this forum, HC only enables written communication

Point #2 - you are correct trading this year and next is an assumption, it would also be an assumption if Warren Buffet or Peter Lynch had posted a similar comment

Point #3 - I will take it as a compliment that you think everyone reading my posts ride on hope and glory (even though I 'm not sure what you actually mean by it) fortunately I don't believe for one second that posters make any decisions on what I post. Hopefully some readers find my posts interesting enough to either confirm their own thoughts or trigger an alternative look at a turn of events, and hopefully some find my posts mildly amusing

Point #4 - I assume you feel the right to make grand statements; for example, "bank greed will always win", "a long road to recovery it shall be" among others yet I cannot post thoughts without being accused of wearing glasses. A touch of irony there.

I can only assume this unprovoked attack on me was because I had the audacity to simply point out that MGN appointed FTI. Allow me to give some advice if you please, an honourable person with a little class would have said thanks MA I didn't realise that FTI were not appointed by McGrath Nicol and not Slater & Gordon.

Never mind no hard feelings from me. Your attack on me was quite mild really compared to some, it's just that I had a bit of time to type this response out while enjoying the sunshine and a cold beer, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.