BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

debt status, page-41

1. 14,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    sid,
    Some investors have a very low tolerance for volatility, especially on the downside. I understand if you are like that as I know most fall into that category. Savage bear markets sort out the short term punters from the long term investors.

By the way, someone once questioned me on the AGM thread about my "supposed" large holding in that stock. I stupidly succumbed to the baiting and ended up showing my holding in the pre-market sell line at a specified price, then told the forum I would withdraw it at a specified time to prove it was me. I currently hold 4.4M BBI and 100K BEPPA and will not be falling for that rubbish again. It's my holding, it's my business and I have plenty of time to post. I don't go to a 9 to 5 if you know what I mean. You would be surprised if you knew who posts on HC. They are not all $2 punters. One guy on the WES thread makes me look like a minnow. I have a coffee with him in Park Rd once a week. Not today though with the weather like it is up here.

Investing is all relative though. The bloke who has his absolute last $5K invested in one stock is a bigger player than Packer ever was in my opinion.

All the best sid. Life's short, enjoy it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.