BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

Abriela,He has cost me nothing. I had my view and position...

1. 3,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Abriela,

He has cost me nothing. I had my view and position before posting.

I said I am long term. I said I could be wrong. I said I wouldn't exceed my means. I said it is risky. I also posted my logic, so people could see if I'm a nutter.

I am geniunely sorry you have lost. However, never trust the word of faceless men on the internet. I believe I mentioned this before. Do your own research and make your own decisions.

Check what has been said to publicly available information. If you cannot verify it, then the information relaibility needs to be questioned.

Bear markets have at there core fear and panic. That is why a researched position in terms of entries, exits and investment potential needs to be made. Weigh up the risks and rewards and determine how many $ you can afford to adopt that position.

As I have posted I have criteria I will guage this by. I don't care if someone makes more than I do by averaging down. In life people will make more money than you and I, are smarter than you and I and are luckier than you or I. We can only do the best we can with the brains and skills we have. Therefore my investment decision is based on my own bias and the way I view the world not the way others view or imply I view it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.