Debt update, page-55

1. 9,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18051
    The DDD that Abbott and the rest of the LNP buffoons pushed was a lie (lets face it). Debt under this government has skyrocketed, without one ounce of infrastructure provision. Future generations will pay for this, albeit debt as a % of GDP is still lower than most countries, but has climbed under this government. Here we go - check out the terms the LNP used under the ALP, but now it is manageable even though the debt the LNP is putting on the 'debt clock' is simply recurrent expenditure with no future productivity benefits by way of infrastructure development, meaning no way it can be paid back without tax hikes.:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2321/2321353-d34ca497b6c1c0bf9d658c55a75f3c74.jpg

We have Morrison, making Rudd's spend look like buying an icecream at the local shop, compared to the hundreds of billions of dollars Morrison is spending, that someone we need to pay one day down the track. The debt deficit disaster is for the LNP to own now, and lets hope people and business do spend the money to kickstart the economy, and I wonder whether business will in the absence of demand (hence why you target projects/infrastructure spend to kickstart like Rudd did).

The thing that will crack me up is when the LNP go out looking for money I wonder what taxes they are going to claw back, and how many of the ALP policies they hated at the last election will become LNP policies.

All IMO
    Last edited by Scarpa: 23/07/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.