SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

appointed yes, coming up to 12 months ago.But Spenda had to...

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331

appointed yes, coming up to 12 months ago.
    But Spenda had to demonstrate a diversified array of lending, I believe in 4 different industries.
    Perhaps I'm clutching, but it was suggested by another astute investor that they needed the previous two quarters to demonstrate this. So it was never likely we'd get an announcement last quarter. As I said before, I believe an update would have been even more unlikely.

It's not an illogical proposal.

Perhaps the slower quarter or the state of the world economy impacted this and they were required to complete another quarter
    We just don't know.
    Just a thought.
    It makes no sense that they would stick to this narrative, if it wasn't coming. A lot of harm has been done, if it doesn't turn up. Obviously a lot is riding on it.
    I believe they thought they had done enough at christmas and in march but the goal posts keep changing due to increased risk around lending.
    Could be just me with my rose coloured glasses on?
    Of course the logical argument around that is, that if the goal posts have changed twice now, what's stopping them changing again.

Like I said before, I think we'll see an improved quarterly. Won't be enough to shift the SP over 2 cents. Need improved quarterlies plus the dw in action for that to happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $4.104K 410.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3219998 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 649583 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.