SPX 22.2% 1.1¢ spenda limited

well that's the nature of the space we work in unfortunately....

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    well that's the nature of the space we work in unfortunately. Our revenue is dependent on the business' we sign up selling stuff. Floods destroy a seasons produce, we feel it, people don't want to purchase things or business' with logistical issues, we feel it. All the shit in the world impacts us. We are small enough to feel every little hiccup. The more we can diversify, and the bigger we become, the less we'll feel it. So yes, I do understand it's expected.

The dw, yes it's a might, they have been consistent in their communication, this year anyway, but I agree it's been longer than expected but for now, I trust. It's an easy argument to say, it's never going to come. but you might be right.

Why Only 4%, well for whatever reason, the increases occured in March, so there might be something to do that. There was a shift from trial and research to full swing operation, so that might be it, new staff, upgrades, and the above. hahah you can pull all that apart if you like, I can see the holes in it. I don't know why only 4%. it is what it is. I don't think Spenda has been taken up as freely as they first thought simply because it's been hard times for businesses. Why would you want to make such a big change, when you are more worried about retaining your staff, or surviving. I also think they made a change in policy around being a lot more selective around who they choose, in order to maximuse their leading capabilities with Spenda as a vending machine. With the DW delayed, they didn't have the capacity to offer every individual business that signed up the full offerings. So they have had to tread carefully. Just my thoughts. So AF is "Flushed for Choice", has "never seen demand like it" but is delaying signing up the majority of companies. It would be p[retty shit, you use Spenda but you can only access half their products because we couldn't fund it. Do a few really well, and put the others on hold. perhaps,

900k plus a 20-30m DW, wouldn't be the worst result. but I'd like 30-50m DW and 1 million

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $47.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $45.66K 4.573M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1468051 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 3174353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.