FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi Chachapoya,To answer your questions:Yes, 21 months for debt...

1. 63 Posts.
    Hi Chachapoya,

To answer your questions:

Yes, 21 months for debt turnaround

No, no more raisings to fund ongoing development and production.

Keep this in mind, even with an undervalued shareprice, FML have a market cap of 55m. Now compare that with their peers:

Dioro 50m
    Silver Lake 30m
    Barra 38m

Now look at:

Integra: 162m
    Ramelius: 138m

We are being rated the same as DIO, SLR and BAR which is quite wrong. With the resources/reserves and duel commodities in Au and Ni, FML should be rated at least equal to, or better than Integra and Ramelius. Also keep in mind that FML had a market cap of ~90m in NOvember last year and since then, have aquired 100% of the gold assets,are generating revenue and the gold price is higher than it was in November.

The fundamentals now p*ss on what they were in Nov last year and managment have hit their milestones on budget and ontime so why the drop??

Cant give you any clues as to the depressed share value at the moment other than to say this really should rate quite highly as a buy in anyones books. I will put my hand up and say that I have bought from 10c down to 4.4c so am not in the money at the moment but FML is worth every bit of 12-15c even if you only valued it as an exploration show.

With gold going higher and FML selling Au into the spot market (Perseverence is only 1/3 hedged at $900 and they havent started selling into hedge book yet) there is a huge upside to the Au income in the next 12-18 months.

Keep the faith as a rerating can not be far away and would have thought this would have already happened if not for the external influences effecting the Aussie Sharemarket in the last 3-4 months.

Have alook at the Corporate Video production at www.focusminerals.tv for an excellent overview on where the board and managment see this company going in both the short and long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.12K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9711 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.