BET 0.00% 8.3¢ betmakers technology group ltd

Dec 2021 Price Target, page-15

1. 1,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    When it comes to Dec 2021 share price......then you need to consider Sportech alone.....the gift that keeps on giving.

1st Qtr 2021/22 will be the first full period that includes the rev from the acquisition (which increases Rev to $62M per year, without doing anything).....you have to realise that BET have secured their Revenue stream (prior to fixed-odds being introduced in the US) by acquiring a leading pari-mutuel provider.....they have covered all the bases!.....even if some States don’t follow NJ...they still have pari-mutuel!!!

.....so my previous calculations, based on the Sportech acquisition alone, put BET at $2.85 by the end of 2021......now with the Jamaica agreement, the increase in markets opening up by customers seeking BET services, cross selling of services and the increase of % of Turnover Revenue conversion then......my new target is $3.25

................now if the Fixed-Odds in the US is finalised by Dec 2021 (it will be, i’m just being conservative)..........double my figures above for DEC 2021........because you will see a flood of Racetracks and Bookmakers run to BetMakers (they already are but we just don’t promote them yet until fixed-odds are approved...IMO).

.....and I haven’t even factored in Mr Tripp, TAB or Fox.

....Just Load Up!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $53.84K 661.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 256110 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 47176 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.