ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

BogswellI suppose you are also going to post on the BHP thread...

1. SP3
    18,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    Bogswell

I suppose you are also going to post on the BHP thread and tell everyone to "not invest" because you've just discovered BHP also has 3 billion shares on issue?

As I've said before in numerous posts - the number of shares on issue is not relevant.

Also, the options will be in the money when the share price hits 2c - not 5c.

ESI has a massive debt? Where? Show me?

FYI 99% of stocks on this planet go through dilution as some point in their lifetime. It is not unusual. You harp on this issue all the time. ECT is currently diluting us big time because we know it is in the best interest for our shareholding - otherwise the resolutions would not have been passed unanimously at the AGM. Why is it that non-holders are so concerned - and yet - current holders are fully supporting this?

Finally, there are no trades at the moment because prospective investors are buying shares via the shortfall - since the shortfall is offering better value at the moment. Do you honestly believe once the shortfall is finalised and once ECT announce progress updates on the China deal and DFT there will continue to be no on-market trades?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $32 16.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 30041044 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12484246 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.