BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

While I agree re: Nuclear.. is bemoans me how a society built on...

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    While I agree re: Nuclear.. is bemoans me how a society built on the discoveries and achievements of science has so little respect for and belief in it despite the core principles of proof through modeling using mankind's deepest understanding and hard empirical evidence .. how much evidence do you need to be slapped in the face with? A few articulate self proclaimed sceptics don't hold up against the overwhelming majority of scientists. Read the journals, listen to the preeminent authorities, look at the historical records.. its real, its happening, and denying isn't going to spare you or your next of kin.. I put the blame squarely on the poor education standards in the community and a concerted campaign by ultra conservatives to maintain their status quo -- don't let a bleak future get in the way of your profit margins and monopolies today.. keep digging shit up and burning it, it'll all be right tomorrow.

The tragedy is the missed economic opportunities of accepting it and embracing the new lucrative industries of the future that aim to mitigate the disaster of it and take us into a more sustainable future.

As for Buddy. I sold out on Friday - might prove to be a big mistake, but Buddy's MC is exceptionally high t the moment considering the upcoming 30% dilution, even if it is in strong hands. I suspect the "monster" deal is still some time away and the price will drift down to a re-entry point.. or not.. happy to wear the egg on my face as I have on many an occasion.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.