AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

Hi vintage When you read that article in its entirety there is...

1. 3,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4564
    Hi vintage
    When you read that article in its entirety there is also arguments in Co favour regarding the LME looking into ethical nature of mining which I touched on in my last post. Since that article DRC has risen royalties for miners in that country and Katanga has an issue with uranium contamination.
    Other respected analysts have differing opinions, that have been posted by many in this stock and others, regarding Co pricing.
    Everyone is saying the future is bright for Ni, which is the main product if Sconi goes ahead, a conservative figure of 50yr av price of US7/ lb was used with a applied premium of US2/ lb. A bright future will more than make up for a slightly lower BFS predicted Co price.
    That article you mentioned earlier this week from what I gathered because you didn't post it stated a great increase in the use of Co. So which is it when it suits you Co is good and when it suits your other needs Co is bad. It is hard to keep up with the way you post because they are not consistent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $29.77K 3.308M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 9036857 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 970180 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.