WKT 2.33% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Dec 8th., page-39

1. 15,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6849
    Hi Gammat,

WKT are the ones who have claimed they had hit 702 days of construction without a workplace injury. This implies construction has continued for the whole period. If WKT stated 270 days, this would imply the company had suspended construction works while they were busy trying to secure funding to complete the mine,

We all know WKT did continue with construction as the QTR reports show how the company ran last year's Capital raising dry and needed a shareholder loan.

I do find it pretty entertaining that you constantly attack me, even though the information I have provided is accurate.

Why didn't you have a go at Croc for claiming Rapid construction had occurred, if this was never the case?
    Or when I implied WKT only had a skeleton crew working when CRDB funding failed to arrive, I didn't see you or any of the other bulls jump to my defence when I was attacked. You all claimed the work was continuing as normal.

Its amazing how you guys change your tune when you get caught out misleading investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.003(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $21.84K 201.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 604881 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 224492 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.