TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

"The stated they had liquidity of 14.2m end of September....

1. 1,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    "The stated they had liquidity of 14.2m end of September. Operations for December quarter are neutral - best guess. 4.2m debt repayment to Investec. 1.5m to creditors. 1.5m in exploration. Leaves Troy with 7m liquidity. Add the cr proceeds and you are at roughly 10m. Deduct the 4.2m January debt repayment and you are at 5.8m liquidity now / after the 9th."

Time to check estimations. Production was lower than anticipated (14.5k my estimate).

Financially I expected operational cashflow of -1m to 0m.

Today Troy states A$11.2m in liquidity before dept repayment and CR proceeds.Cash outflow after debt repayment A$3m. Excluding the debt repayment a positive cashflow of A$1.2m. The difference seems to be explorations is less costly than anticipated and less repayments to creditors.

Current cash A$11.2m start of quarter - A$4.2m to Investec + A$2.7m CR = A$9.7
    Until end of quarter Troy should get A$1.2m operational cashflow + A$2.1m more due to the higher gold price, likely liquidity end of quarter A$13m (out of that A$3-4m "liquidity" sitting in the plant), so 9-10m in "true" liquidity. End of quarter debt repayment to Investec A$7.3m, so no SPP proceeds needed at all. That means the SPP proceeds can be fully utilized for developing OC and exploring other targets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.