ATC 1.96% 5.2¢ altech batteries ltd

dec qtr casflows out - and positive, page-5

1. 4,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Hi Yanlin,

"(S)hould be entitled", provided that ATC can demonstrate that the breaches /inability to complete flowed from FNT. Some of the hardest battles I have fought over time have been recovering deposits from previous certainities (etc). The point being, once the money has been paid over, it usually entails an expensive fight getting it back - unless of course it was paid into trust, pending completion (ie: escrowed, etc).

Your convertible note argument presents a plausible scenario, but again, this will "present... a challenge for management to regain these funds ASAP and utilise within the business".

All points considered, but now ATC needs to pick up the pieces and move on, whilst pinning FNT down on matters of the deposit, etc.

As for any future damages, both you and I know that this will always be hard to prove and, in any event, will take years of legal wrangling before anything finally eventuates, at which time, the likelihood of there being funds available to pay for the damages may well be limited (ie: by FNT).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $87.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $16.40K 319.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 1522188 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 1630527 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.