FML 9.09% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

dec qtr tipping competition

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello FML followers, time to start the official tipping competition thread as promised. The modest prize is a big under rated bottle of Cab Sav Grey Label Wolf Balss and free postage. If you don't drink red I will post a cheque for the equivalent in beer money or what ever you want to spend it on. I got it on special but lets round it to $40 if you opt for the money.

I have included the rainfall record for the area below, for this month to date. The dot indicates that they have received between 10-25mm nearby in the last 8 days. There was rainfall which affected open pit mining earlier in the quarter and caused a downgrade to 20-25,000 ounces for FML operations only. Note CRE (FML attributable) not included in this competition.

We will know the results in the late January release of the December quarterly report. My bid is near the top of the range forecast: 25,250oz Au. It is an unofficial bid and will not count even if I were exactly on the mark - no use me winning it.

Good luck to all, it would be nice if this is taken in the spirit that it is offered and all are welcome to enter. A couple of kind posters mentioned they were happy to keep track - this is for a bit of fun after this challenging year.

Kind regards,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.0¢ $12.22K 80.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76030 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.