FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi Ed well you (or anybody else) can't say I didn't try. I did...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hi Ed well you (or anybody else) can't say I didn't try. I did not TOU you on your thread on the POG. Like I also said - an excellent conversation and relevant IMO - perhaps you should have tied it in with FML CCosts or margins etc?? Otherwise POG is relevant to all gold stocks, and hence the adjudication outcome you complain about.

I would like to ask how the FML quarterly production number is not relevant to FML but unfortunately I have to put you back on ignore Ed. Have a safe and happy Christmas period I wish you well.

Speaking of FML - and so as to not waste this post. FML have suffered 3 sliding corrections of very similar duration since the low in the GFC rout. Two highs were in January (2009 & 2010) with the following lows in August. However the latest high was in March 2011 and we may have seen the low in November - similar duration. Each low preceded a sharp rally higher. This does not guarantee a repeat of course.

This pattern can even be seen in the intra-day pattern at times thank you Mr Mandelbrot.

There are a few potential announcements that could launch the next rally. The most important one however - which could take any length of time is the awaited CRE deal with our friends Stone. This would remove a great deal of uncertainty IMO.

Back to work, cheers CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.