FML 3.45% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

dec qtrly guessing competition fml only, page-5

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello all,

Yes to confirm there is a bottle of nice plonk, I mean what I say as always - if you don't like red I will substitute with cash to by equiv in beer or whatever. Grey label Wolf Blass is an under rated impressive red in my opinion.

I have suggested we hold off our official estimates until the 10th December when we have been able to see what the weather has done at Coolgardie as this affects open pit production. It is ripe for discussion in the meantime. Remember FML are in higher grade area at Tindals and The Mount will be improved as well this quarter - to what degree.

We can look at the posts together at the end of the quarter and then await the result in January when it is released. I think we should lock in the 'guestimates' between the 10th - 20th December so FML staff do not have an advantage if they are looking on. If I win I drink the red myself but it will be open, public and fair. I will lock in on the 10th as promised so no unfair advantage could be possible by talking to management (not that they let on anyway) - just for your security.

Good luck to all - not a huge prize but a nice little bonus and a fun game.

Cheers,
    CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $7.169K 47.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 72753 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 14055 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.