TEG 0.00% 0.4¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Dec quarterly review, page-47

1. 1,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Things to like in Qtly and other not so good.
    Without pointing out the obvious would have looked alot better cash result and probably turned some heads without the associated cost of the pump. But we will reap benefits of that increase production LT.
    Reids Dome
    Reids Dome Conventional Gas Project-
    "Commenced discussions with Corprate Advisors to develop strategy to realise value for the Reids Dome Conventional Gas Project in Queensland"
    So I see why they kept referring me to Qtly on this when I was asking as I have no doubt they are entrenched in trying to get movement here and in my opinion would expect news on further developments here in the very near future. With the kind of results they have had there I don't think farmins will be a problem. Shi* I would be all over this like a rash.

I really don't like this this Admin Corp cost of $490K plus wages $162K this is all too high.
    No doubt you have legals in here for the Hong Kong case which would have been exy. But still?
    Projected Qtr Admin Corp cost $350K and wages 145K is alot better coming Qtr. I hope a chunk of this expected Corp Cost is to get Reids off the ground and other Deals perhaps?

Other Opportunities -
    "The Company continues to review and consider other opportunities within the sector"
    Mr Towner is fishing I have no doubt.

They are pushing hard on ROC and working with ROC to get our cost base down. Very good end result.
    If POO can creep up around $60 from this base of $55 that has great benefits for us.
    What we really need now in this coming QTR is some new deals on the table to show some growth here.
    Need to try and keep our cost base down and get this all cash flow positive and show increase in our cash balance for this coming QTR so public and brokers can see the monthly growth in cash flow and projectection which all equals BIG POTENTIAL to move to another level in regard to SP.
    All of the above is of my opinion only as always DYOR.

Th

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.