TEG 2.56% 2.0¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Yes Burjo you are correct this is well held by top 20/30 and I...

1. 1,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Yes Burjo you are correct this is well held by top 20/30 and I have purchased a very nice parcel in the last month so you now have even less than you mentioned and I won't be selling either until this really shows its worth down the track.
    I have invested some decent $$$ here to make some serious coin. More than happy to pay our ATO a juicy Capital Gains payment on this one. I keep telling my Accountant that anyway.
    Reids Dome, Xanadu news this qtr. But I just get the strong feeling that Mr Towner might just drop a big bomber of a deal down the track here that may have a few of us sucking wind. Time will tell.
    I have eyeballed this bloke at the recent AGM and he absolutely wants to make this company a goer for his own benefit and for the benefit of all the SH at TEG I genuinely believe that. Hence why I have sunk more money into this company.
    As many have said here before Mr Towner has set up a great base to work from now at TEG and as some here that have their own business well and truly know you HAVE to have CASH FLOW to build a great foundation and forge forward and unlike many other specs in our sector we have that great advantage of CH so the ball is right in Mr Towners corner now to get us the results.
    Throw a bit of good news our way and many will wish they had have bought more at these current levels.

All of the above my opinion only as always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $34.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $109.4K 5.682M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1563970 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2069855 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.