MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

Dec'17 Spotlight, page-131

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hey guys.  Full disclosure here.  The last couple of days have been very hard emotionally and I ended up selling this morning for a big loss as it looked like things were going to get worse.  Some support has come in today and I suspect it is the Instos topping up.  Hopefully the tree has been well and truly shaken and remaining holders are in it for the long haul.

I have not given up on MSM.  My decision was one I needed to make for my own personal wellbeing - the stress levels of watching the SP plummet were becoming a bit much for me.  I will be watching keenly on the sidelines and will look to re-enter once things become a little clearer.  Before that happens I want to see:
    1) Details of the Riva deal including revenue;
    2) Answers to mine and @$tockfella's email to Dion;
    3) The success of the finale this weekend including number of viewers in app and additional downloads;
    4) A description of what the different revenue streams might look like, what the revenue potential might be using hypothetical examples.  I think this would really help people to understand the different ways this business can make money.

Finally, I want to send a big middle finger to the scumbag parasites who have downramped this stock over the last several weeks and an even bigger one to the ones who have turned up the last couple of days to literally laugh and take pleasure in the misfortune of others.  I hope you all have a terrible festive season and get lumps of coal shoved down your throats for Xmas.

Good luck to all holders and well done to those who had stronger nerves than me and have held strong.

Shout out to @prazzzz, @Swelly, @$tockfella, @Quinten and @jok for your contributions and standing up to the aforementioned scumbags.
    Last edited by CA007: 14/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.