MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

Well if you are referring to me as a new “down-ramper” then you...

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Well if you are referring to me as a new “down-ramper” then you miss the point and I never blame anyone for losses or gains as the case may be. If you look at an earlier post I got out because I assessed whether it was better leave it here or put somewhere else. If it was an emotional response then I would have held on and bought more – I am a “knife catcher” from way back. My remark about being ticked off was more about challenging the incessant optimism while the bridges are burning.

I simply find it hypocritical that if someone criticises the stock or challenges the herd they are automatically “down-rampers” and are responsible for the fall in price but its ok to just ramp away without any rationale or based on "fluff" because supposedly no one will ever get hurt or if they do then its their fault for being emotional. You actually did have some provide rational arguments and support for your case which I respected but didn’t necessarily agree with.

I agree that people shouldn’t come on here and gloat about failure or make inane comments but there is nothing wrong with questioning and challenging peoples positions regardless of whether that is supporting or opposing the relevant stock. After all – isn’t that what a forum is for ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.