AIS 7.50% 18.5¢ aeris resources limited

All reasonable @sircorp I think Stockman's will go much faster....

1. 11,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    All reasonable @sircorp

I think Stockman's will go much faster.

Going to market for cash? sure they will and I doubt I will have any issues should that pop up, my concern is always will a daft laddie like Phil get to be in on the deal tongue.png. The copper price is a huge ingredient in all this, timing is paramount. I am inclined to follow the copper searchers, copper is getting as rare as hens teeth as we speak. At near 10Kg per EV vehicle (includes copper infrastructure) against 1-2Kg in ICE vehicles we will have see copper at prices not thought possible. Almost anyone in copper production will do incrediably well.

Now the heads over at BHP have put hands in pockets to the value of near $10B! to buy 100% of OZL, as most know that's as pure a copper play as exists in these parts. They are doing this because it's damn hard to get copper to market from new ground. AIS has copper right now and more on the way, the copper price will allow lots of "stuff" to get done. AIS will IMHO get a T/O offer long before I see my full value, just how these things tend to go.

All speculation for sure, and its surer we don't know what the future may bring, but speculation is what our HC social media is all about.

Cheers
    Phil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.