AIS 4.76% 20.0¢ aeris resources limited

I have a feeling that Labaschange is going to hit some...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    I have a feeling that Labaschange is going to hit some coverdrives off the middle of the bat in 2023. Will be watching this one closely.

Don't underestimate the presence of Washington Soul Patts on the register and Robert Millner (Chair of WSP) as Non-Executive Director of Aeris.

Millner has 5,000,000 shares in Aeris (According to Market Index) and is a very smart operator. Soul Patts have an enviable track record of growth for shareholders typically taking a long term investment approach (listed on ASX in 1903 and has paid a dividend to shareholders every year since).

See below WSP's investment philosophy:

DIVERSIFIED: Diverse range of uncorrelated investments across listed equities, private equity & venture capital, property, structured credit and cash.

UNCONSTRAINED: A flexible investment mandate allows WHSP to invest in and support companies from an early stage and grow with them over the long term

LONG TERM: Disciplined and value focussed approach to investing through market cycles to deliver returns over the long term

GROWING DIVIDENDS: Track record of paying a consistent and increasing dividend for over 20 years

CAPITAL PROTECTION: Portfolio of assets generating reliable cash through market cycles which serves to protect downside in market corrections

TRUSTED PARTNER: Partnering with attractive companies looking to access growth capital and undertake strategic M&A

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $193.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 19.5¢ $722.7K 3.517M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 387041 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 185683 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.