IMM 4.69% 33.5¢ immutep limited

GangI just thought it was interesting to note that Decan...

1. 880 Posts.
    Gang

I just thought it was interesting to note that Decan received his lifetime ban as a consequence of posting a correspondence received from ASIC that contained the words [SEC=IN-CONFIDENCE]

Now, I have done a little bit of research on what these words mean in the subject line of an email, and it turns out that it is set out in a turgid document that can be found here:

www.finance.gov.au/e-government/security-and-authentication/docs/Email_Protective.pdf

Now, this was pretty informative for me as I have never received an email from a government document. Therefore, I had a detailed read. Turns out that you don't have to go beyond the abstract to learn that the classification system only imposes obligations on messages exchanges BETWEEN GOVERNMENT AGENCIES!

The mods have gotten all hot under the collar about Decan posting his email from ASIC. Turns out that he would only have breached his obligations if he was in fact a government department!

Is Decan's name Godwin, not Derek??

Cheers

Red

Abstract
    This Standard defines the format of protective markings that may be included in internet
    email message headers for messages exchanged between Australian Government
    agencies. A protective marking is used to convey the security classification of information
    in a message, as defined within the Australian Government's Protective Security Manual
    (PSM) [5]. The protective marking may also contain additional security information about
    the message that tells systems and users how to appropriately handle and protect the
    information contained in the message.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.015(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.5¢ 32.0¢ $1.303M 3.974M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 29843 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 105523 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.