PLT 2.92% 66.5¢ plenti group limited

Hey Zvin, Looks like we are the only ones left posting,everyone...

1. 56 Posts.
    Hey Zvin, Looks like we are the only ones left posting,everyone else has been moderated lol. So much for free speech, even TTH has been moderated,and you were not the reason lol. Surely something has to happen soon, this is really becoming a joke. I think PLT will be coming out with some news soon to bring it back up, atm its being manipulated so the big investors can buy up cheap and make a killing when it doe's go up.

You watch, all of a sudden there will be more buys than sells,then it should start to creep up.

How ironic that I am in 2 companys that are both merging with another, and the more I look the more are merging, they are all joining force's to consolidate there futures.

The whole world is on shakey grounds, especially with north Korea and there new toys.

Lets see if North Korea will put a damper on the shares, if they launch a few nuke's we'd be better of buying put options instead of shares, I think the world will have a few more important things to worry about than seeing if a woman has cervical cancer in China or India.

Always DYOR.

Cheers to all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.92%)
Mkt cap ! $116.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 68.0¢ 65.0¢ $9.954K 14.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5459 66.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.0¢ 8476 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.