PLT 0.00% 72.0¢ plenti group limited

Tbeck,Thanks for your concern.I'm pleased to report that it was...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Tbeck,

Thanks for your concern.

I'm pleased to report that it was only the thread that got moderated, as it was WAY too nasty. Good riddance I say, it wasn't the PLT forum's finest moment by a long shot.

Everyone that contributed to it is still free to post, other than Decan! Believe it or not, immediately back from his previous suspension he got suspended again for flaming.

Hopefully next time he returns he can do some good work on the GBI forum, that actually want him there as he has expertise that is relevant (although some enjoy his mischief on the PLT forum as well). As he has a large investment in GBI he has always been completely positive towards & promoting the stock, in contrast with his efforts here, given his potential shorting of PLT or FER.

Cheers.

p.s. Red (previously) seemed to imply that the bidder's statement was due today, yet the recent release mentioned that it needed to be available for FER shareholders by 17th June. Does anybody know if it is the 17th or sooner (i.e. Red might have figured that it needed 2 weeks for posting or similar)?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $126.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.0¢ 73.0¢ 72.0¢ $10.12K 14.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13453 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 7952 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.