a couple of weeks ago I watched the documentary 'Food Inc'about...

1. 17,117 Posts.
    a couple of weeks ago I watched the documentary 'Food Inc'
    about the food industry in the US
    it was on the SBS tv, but am sure it is on Youtube

regarding the meat, most of it is contaminated with the dirty conditions the animals are kept in...
    but no worries, they washed it in amnonia to kill the germs

the boards of the big food and health and safety regulators in the US are stacked with the very people that run the abbatoirs and food production companies
    ie the fox is actually inside the chook house

not just outside watching the chooks
    and now 2 in 5 or some ridiculously high number of young children are being diagnosed with diabetes 2
    (the old mans disease)
    they stack over 29,000 of products on their shelves with corn or corn additives, to mimic real food
    it is cheaper for a struggling family to buy the MacDonald rubbish takeaway at $12 for a family of 4, for a meal, versus buying fresh food and cooking it at home
    15% of the US population is on food stamps, and some states it is 90% of the population....and they still voted Obama back in

one would be very nervous about buying meat or take away in the US
    I wonder do Macca's import their meat product from the US

I know they say it is Aussie beef....truthfully it tastes nothing like beef, unless you have never tasted real beef,

I suspect the latest generations do not have access to fresh pure food, not since Macca's and the like arrived in Aus...cause it is cheaper to feed them takeaway rubbish, and less time consuming than cooking at home

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.