AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Remember here that we are not fighting for our lives, that in...

1. 54 Posts.
    Remember here that we are not fighting for our lives, that in actual fact SMM are. Our representation has been exquisite in the events leading to this trial.

I'm not selling either('til death do us part)& this may-be the wrong decision as some say here. Fair enough to the faint hearted & may they rest in peace,respectively of course.

You cannot have an appeal upon a appeal upon a appeal etc. as this is absurd to the system. My take here is,this is it! Beyond that is beyond me & I will be honest in that comment. Eventually some-one some-where has to be accountable for a decision. I am sure government,land-owners over the many years have come to this inclusion.

In all the years this resource has been in existence,how close has it actually been to finalisation? This is 2013 & since the Kaiser report some years ago, how far or how close has this been to being realised? The answer I feel lies in this current court case & not to be part of it as a shareholder could be detriment to your wealth.

Could be wrong, could be right. I have an inkling here I could be right!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.