AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

I agree you are either in for the punt or not. So the case goes...

1. 401 Posts.
    I agree you are either in for the punt or not.

So the case goes on a few weeks longer, a lot of us have been here for a while, it really does not make any difference if you are going to hold.

For me what I fear is the failure to get the injunction lifted when the decision is made. If that decision is January, February or this week it makes little difference to me. I cannot see how SMM can win this case outright, but an appeal or some other judgement could take a long time to resolve. So surely its all about the injunction being lifted at this court hearing... surely that should be the risk evaluation 'point' for our investment. The upside and downside risks are very obvious, so its a punt, in my mind... a good one with my own research, but nevertheless still a punt.

No one knows... if you have decided to go in, surely with the news at hand you need to stay the course?

Selling to buy in later at a cheaper price must mean you believe that the case cannot be resolved in the short term and no deal between SMM and AVQ can be made. I think it is unlikely the courts will resolve this week and SMM will deal, but that is something none of us know. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.