AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

december 12th, page-55

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    xandy no hostilities meant, was using one of the kids ipad and I only had a quick glance.

But just quickly you posted "SMM could potentially argue that because Axiom was granted an LOI whilst one was already active, it could leave Axiom's LOI to be deemed invalid."

I am of the opinion there was not a LOI awarded whilst one was already in place.

In January 2011 the Minister of Mines wrote a letter cancelling the Award and LOI only one month after it was awarded without providing reasons or an opportunity for SMM Solomon to comment. A copy of that letter was only
    received by SMM Solomon in March 2011.

I am speculating here but I assume sumitomo cancellation was due to an I quote "This fact is primarily due to the majority of the customary landowners enforcing their constitutional rights of final veto and refusing SMM access to their land" end quote, and unfortunately for sumitomo end of story there was no need for the minister to hear their comments.

On 12 April 2011, the Minister issued an LOI to Axiom KB Limited (“Axiom KB”)

3 days later granted Axiom KB a prospecting licence over the Takata area.

This is from sumitomo - " the trial, SMM Solomon will argue for the reinstatement of its Award and LOI on the basis that they were unlawfully cancelled and that the subsequent grant of a prospecting licence to Axiom KB was also invalid,"

"Unlawfully cancelled" based on what? This is how this multi national co communicates to it's SH. Laughable at best. And again the same can be said for their claims the axiom kb licence was invalid.

But I'll optimistic and hear them produce their evidence .............. huh still waiting.

Pisces yes unfortunately you are spot on, I have been burnt plenty times before from the courts. You just never know, but in saying that I have looked at all I could obtain and in this game you have just got to back yourself by making an educated decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.