PEN 2.98% 8.2¢ peninsula energy limited

december and beyond

1. 2,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 947
    Maybe a change of subject from the pure speculation of a cr? They've had a pretty good year in HQ all things considered. The PTM, draft SML, positive drilling in kendrick, 50+ pounds of jorc and the some promising news on funding now at hand. Probably the big plus that we dont discuss are the appoinments. Contruction and the actual process of getting the project up to speed will bring Mr Knoad into the picture, he was brought on board for this stage and onward and is somebody you would want in your corner given his expertise in this region..a big plus that the maket has not yet fathomed.

December/January has been kind to pen in the past for the most part. So long as we can deliver on the Jorc for each project in December, than 2013 should be the water shed year for us share holders. Karoo will begin to take shape towards the mid/end of the year yet the joker in the pack will still be Japan for the short term. The world is still looking at Japan no matter what side of the fence you sit. If the LDP get in then I believe we will see a shift upwards in the u price through out the first q 2013 and pen should be able to capitize nicely given the jorc upgrades its set release at the same time.

Overall not a total anus horibilous of a year by any measure. The future is still well bright in my book.

Go the aussies, aus 6/103..sorry to see u go punter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(2.98%)
Mkt cap ! $261.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.1¢ $328.4K 3.949M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 55798 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 113346 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.