ALA 9.68% 14.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Given it takes months for a licencing deal to be done with...

1. 709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    Given it takes months for a licencing deal to be done with Pharma and they say today that one will be done in Dec this year, I take this to mean it is already agreed and is in the legal stages. If I put on pessimistic eyes, the only downside here is that it could be with a minor and have little money attached. It may be a package where FDA approval is tied up in the terms as they mention the need to reengage. Much more likely that this is the first income producing deal from the delivery system and with one, will come lots more. Whilst the malaria timetable has been put back the reasons are pretty obvious and understandable. EBOLA has the priority for all the groups we want to deal with as it should. westcoast still a good business.

I am happy with this and look forward to the announcement. If there is a delay then management will have to resign IMO as they will have no credibility (and I have met them and feel they are quite good). I think the announcement is almost certain to be favourable and the market will derisk us considerably.

cheers all

All IMO, please DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $152.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 14.0¢ $249.5K 1.694M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 684765 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 262857 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.