CVN 0.00% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Nice work Icey. NSE - B2ST1 could not have been in production...

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Nice work Icey. NSE - B2ST1 could not have been in production until the 20th December at the earliest so must be producing at a good rate to bump the total back above 1400 bopd given last months decline although last months drop could have been a glitch as you have said. Lets hope they can keep it flowing. NSEH4 probably wasn't producing by the 31st December or had little impact but could be having an impact now.

Looks like the dog ate the ALRO homework (out of their control, but should not have been promised if it couldn't be delivered) and an extension of time required for the WB 1B fault block sandstone field homework, again over promising and under delivering, come on Adrian, time to under promise and over deliver, start earning your money man.

I thought we were going to start getting regular updates again last month when every Thursday afternoon like clockwork we were updated but that was lost like the homework.

Overall impression, I still see light at the end of the tunnel, highly unlikely to be 3000 bopd by 31st Dec Icey, but I still hold hopes that we are close to that figure now or by the 21st.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $386.1K 1.979M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 425882 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 256926 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.