NZO 1.35% 37.5¢ new zealand oil & gas limited

Dear chcI have no real problem with what you set out to and the...

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Dear chc

I have no real problem with what you set out to and the ballpark figure that you have given.

Earlier on ( in late December) when I did some calculations of possible GROSS income I was hauled over the coals by dargie and told that such calculations were inadequate. I was eventually put on the firing lne and told to produce some "real" figures.

I did some fresh calculations for PPP first using what information was abvailable to me and indicating step by step how I was reaching those figures.

Now I am no accountant and have never claimed to be. But I am a professional person. I presented my findings as a chance to have peoples reactions and helpful comments and suggestions.

I have presented my calculations for NZ Oil and Gas again just to reveal the process that I went through and the things that I have taken into calculation.

For some "purists" it may be a very amateur rendition but it is a sincere attempt to show how I have arrived at the result I have got and to meet the demands of my stern taskmaster.
    The only "encouragement" I got for my effort was a grudging acknowledgement that it was a passable effort or words to that effect. In fact I think the words used were somewhat less laudatory.

So chc I am happy enough with your process and I can understand what you were trying to achieve. But I had to jump through a different set of hoops.
    Yours got a tick of approval but my effort could not possibly be approved. Mine had to be ranked as simply "amateur".

Life's funny like that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.005(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $83.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 37.5¢ 36.5¢ $3.528K 9.436K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37136 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 31636 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NZO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.