HGO 0.00% 5.4¢ hillgrove resources limited

December Quarter Report

1. 660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Looks like the first quarterly report for some time with only good news. The comments on the mining of the Nugent extension look particularly relevant:
    "completion of the initial project execution plan for Nugent Underground"
    " Nugent Underground – a draft project execution plan to explore the underground continuation of the high grade Cu and Au ore zones mined within the Nugent open pit was completed, with the project now being optimised to integrate with open pit mining, milling schedules and cash flows"
    "Nugent Underground is within 180m of the existing haul road of the Giant open pit, and provides an early opportunity to source additional higher grade copper-gold ore for processing whilst the open pit is in operation. To assess the economic feasibility of an underground operation at Nugent, various studies are in progress, including preliminary resource estimate, geotechnical studies, conceptual underground mine design, drill plans and metallurgical test work studies. "
    "During the quarter, the initial project execution plan for the Nugent Underground exploration was completed. The project is now being optimised to integrate with the existing open pit mining and milling schedule. The goals of the project still remain to define the Nugent orebody below RL1050 and gather valuable cost, engineering and operating parameters that can be applied to future underground feasibility assessments for the other targets"
    This all points to additional mining beyond 2018 and additional cash flows which are likely to be substantial. My guess is that success at Nugent would be followed by exploitation of the other targets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $113.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $63.96K 1.186M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14301 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 50003 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.