LIN 4.55% 10.5¢ lindian resources limited

December trades, page-13

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    The country has overthrown its government and wrought with corruption.
    Cant see that being a positive for a company who cant bribe.
    We have spent a year hoping for partners in any form. Nothing.
    Now it looks like they are back to the drawing board and just now beginning talks with the government to do it themselves.
    Why didnt they do this earlier? Why wait almost a year and start? They obviously werent confident they could. That would be my guess. Probably because they are landlocked by competitors to getting any bauxite to port. Possibly their competitors know this and looking to steal the resource at bankrupt pricing unable to export product.
    Seems logical.
    Seems reasonable
    Seems very possible to me.
    I cant see why they arent considering none showed any interest in the project as far as anyone can see.
    I havent heard anything factual to show where this could be wrong. Just pompom waving and promises absent fact.
    Maybe thered be a chance if LIN could offer bribes considering its so rife in the country. But they cant. So I dont know how or why LIN think they will get the government to pitch in anything if it isnt worth their while.
    Maybe this was why LIN never bothered to speak to the government about the transport in the first place and almost a year later preliminary talks are only now commencing absent anything better?
    Who knows.
    All I know is I havent seen anything yet that would suggest any of this would be wrong.
    No fluff to be seen here at all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $121.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.3¢ $73.51K 700.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 813056 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 27499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.